background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stressed but Blessed!

So the last month or so I have just been stressed, but only for personal reasons.  So many  many things going on. 
This last week though has had some really good things happening!  The marriage Small Group we lead went amazing on Friday, and we have a new couple who joined!  I really felt the Lord there with us!
My mission meeting on Monday went so good as well!  We skyped with Chris and Lisa (the missionaries who run REAL 4 Christ ministries), and I am so excited to be able to go over to them and help them!
I will soon have a list of things I will want to bring to help them with supplies etc.  They told us about some of the things we will be doing though and I am just so excited!  We are going to bring ideas for games and crafts and we have to come up with lessons! I am so in my element here! I cannot wait to work with the kids!  We also went over our testimony and the things to remember about when talking to someone thru an interpreter, which was really cool too.  I am just being so blessed by this ministry and hope that I can in turn be a blessing!
With all that being said, I've got to get on the ball about fund raising!  So I had planned on having a garage sale this Saturday, until I was reminded my daughter Reagan has a creative writing contest for school on Saturday! I was a little down, not because of the contest because I am soo proud of Reagan and cannot wait to see her in action!  But because I had had my heart on it!  Well let me just tell you guys, I have the most amazing, wonderful, loving, caring and generous husband in the world!  He will be having the garage sale for me!  Soo if you have anything you would like to donate or would like to just donate your time to help it would be soo appreciated! 
Don't worry if you want to help but this weekend is too short notice for you, I will be having one every couple of weekends until I go!
My sister in law also mentioned the possibility of having a silent auction, so if any of you have anything you would like to donate for that as well I am going to do that! 
Thank you all for your loving support, you are a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ill put a couple things in the silent auction. And Im going through my stuff to look for garage sale stuff Love you!

    ReplyDelete