background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Faith!!

The Lord has been pulling on my heart strings lately.  I have been falling back on my reading! Ugh!  I have been craving the Word so much, yet time seems to slip right through my fingers everyday.  So last night, I told myself and the Lord, I will wake up on time and have a quiet time with you Lord!
This morning when the alarm went off, I looked at the numbers and made out through the small slits in my eyelids that it was 6:30...6:30! UGH UGH!! I am NOT  morning person!! Ok Lord, I will wake up, just 10 more minutes.  The alarm went off at 6:40, I reached over to push snooze and...I got a muscle spasm in my neck that felt like someone was PINCHING ME!  I think the Lord reached down and said WAKE UP!! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD SPEND TIME WITH ME!
Well, I got up!  I went to read, and mind you I have been reading through the Bible and I was in the middle of Exodus, however, the Lord has had it on my heart since Sunday to read 1 Samuel.  So I thought, Ok I can detour.  So I turn to 1 Samuel, and it wasn't really the Word that got me, but the Devotional next to it that I turned to.  It was all about Faith!  Having Faith in things that some might see as crazy or dangerous, but if you know that the Lord called you to it, then do it!  110% Go after it!  He will make the way!
This spoke to me in so many ways.  Including my Mission Trip, but also other things that I have been waiting to announce!
You will have to wait just a little bit longer!  But, I will be announcing by next Monday!  I just ask that those who read this, please continue to pray for the Kenyan people, for the Ministry we are going to help, for our Team members as we prepare to go on this journey, and also for the Anonymous news I have planned for everyone:)  God is a Big Big God, and He has been soo evident in my life!

Oh and PS, I have a history of getting those muscle spasms in those exact spots, however, they normally last all day...this one went away as soon as I got out of bed!

Alrighty, Good Night!!! Thank you for your prayers...now go spend some time with the Heavenly Father, He just wants to talk to you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment