background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Evangelizing

I have finished Genesis!  I can't believe how much in there I hadn't read before!  Or at least I hadn't paid attention to while reading before!  I've started on Exodus and can't wait to continue on!
The Lord is preparing me to evangelize in so many ways.  Chris and I have had many conversations about our beliefs and from these conversations we have been digging into the word, scripture upon scripture that tell us why we believe the way we do!  I love reading about my Lord and Savior, my God, Jesus Christ.  I love reading about His walk on earth and the promises He makes us in heaven.  I cannot wait to see Him one day.  I am so ready and will be completely prepared because of the Holy Spirit who works through us to preach His name! 

I just wanted to quickly post how I've been doing!  Thank you so much to you all who have emailed me your support and prayers!  I love you dearly and am so thankful for each of you!
I also wanted to let you all know that Jenny (the leader of the trip) has started a blog for our whole team. www.MissionMombasa2011.blogspot.com. On this blog there is a link to donate through Paypal!  It will go directly into our sub account for the organization and is completely tax deductable.  If you do this please let me know because there is no where to make a note of who you are donating for.  Thank you guys again so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment