background

Monday, June 2, 2014

June is here already?!!!

I cannot believe that we are beginning the month of June!  This year has just flown by!
Things that have happened this year:

I started working for Healing Faith (Whoop!! Love this ministry!)
Reagan got to go with me to Uganda for Spring Break
Kennedy turned...5 and Reagan turned...10 and Topanga turned...13! What?!  All big milestones in their lives!
Oh and I turned 30...yep I said it!  30!

The Lord has blessed us so much this year!  I cannot wait to see what the remainder of the year holds for us.

As I go into June, and am now fully aware that I will be heading back to Uganda in a mere 23 days.  The time for this has also flown by.
I have a great team, and am so excited to once again have a team of 7 girls!
Check out the team blog to "meet" them all: www.healingfaithmissions.blogspot.com

And today, I started a newsletter to all of my lovely supporters/friends/family!  I am so excited to keep everyone on that list in the loop consistently!  If you would like to be added to this list, feel free to send me your email address or your mailing address to: rachel.driskell@yahoo.com

If you don't know much about Healing Faith (if you know me you have no excuse! lol!) feel free to visit their website at www.healingfaithuganda.org.
If you want to know more than that, and would like to talk to me personally, I would love to meet with you! :)

Looking forward to the month of June!  Please keep this month in your prayers for our family, the people of Uganda, the Segner's and our team as we prepare to head out!




No comments:

Post a Comment