background

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wow, these changes have been so good!
I have gotten to spend some good quality time with my family, we have gotten some pretty awesome things done around our house, and I have been able to dive into helping Healing Faith!

I started doing the alpha lunches, (you can see what I have done so far on instagram #alphalunch), and the girls love it!!  It is on pause for a couple of weeks because of things going on in our house, such as wedding showers and remodeling our downstairs bathroom/hallway/entryway!  But it will be picked up again soon! 
Myself, my sisters and KK:)


One of the pictures from our vaca that will be hung on the wall in the bathroom


And the even bigger news!  I will be leading another team to Uganda in December!!  Dec 27th- Jan 10th to be exact! 
If you or someone you know is interested PLEASE contact me asap!! We only have a few spots available left and I want to fill it up quickly so we can get those plane tickets bought! 
I am so very excited about seeing the Segner's again!  I cannot wait to hug them all!

Right now, the big thing stateside with Healing Faith is the Benefit!  We are in the process of planning the 2nd Annual Benefit!  I am so excited to see how many things the Lord has already placed in our paths to make this successful!! He has some big things cooked up for these crazy Segner's and I cannot wait to see what happens!
Last year we had in attendance 240, this year I think we can double it if not more! 
I will be posting more about this soon, but for right now, just know I will probably contact you in the near future regarding this! :)

Be praying for the Lord to continue to bless me with Joy, and be praying for the Lord to be with Jason, Kari and their 4 kiddos as they serve Him in Uganda, and also please be praying that the Lord continue to show favor on this Benefit and that His Glory is shown thru it!

No comments:

Post a Comment